5 Reasons Why Every Physician Needs To Build –And Nurture!– An Email List
Despite what you hear out there, email is the best way to deepen relationships with your patients.
I have been building patient email lists for over a decade now, and they’ve been the most valuable asset each one of my businesses had at the time I exited. Nurturing these lists via email helped me build communities, develop friendships with some of my patients, get to know their challenges, and serve them in ways I otherwise never would’ve been able to.
I recommend every physician start doing the same.
And I have 5 specific reasons why:
- Reason #1: Through email, you are able to continue engaging your patients and helping them between visits.
- Reason #2: You can send them useful learning resources created by you, or someone else.
- Reason #3: You can survey them and find out what health challenges they’re facing, and if/how you can help them overcome them.
- Reason #4: You build your own thought-leadership with them separate from your practice.
- Reason #5: You are able to direct them to your other resources or offers like podcasts, courses, YouTube channel, etc.
If you start building an email list, let me know — I’d love to connect with you (and answer any questions you have getting started!).
This post was first published at drernestomd.com